Daya G. Bale, B.D.S, D.D.S
Dr. Daya Bale has been in the field of dentistry for more than 10 years, having first completed her dental education in 2003 from Nair Hospital and Dental College, Mumbai, India-one of the leading dental institutions in Asia, where she received her Bachelors in Dental Surgery. She received her DDS from New York University and upon graduation was inducted into the National Dental Honor Society- Omicron Kappa Upsilon which recognizes the top 10% of the graduating class.
1. Honors in Aesthetic Dentistry, NYU
2. She won the 2008 Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry Award by the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
3. Certified Invisalign provider.
4. Successful completion of The Implant lecture series by Dr. Dennis Tarnow and Advanced Implant Restorative Course by Zimmer Institute.
5. Successful completion of Fellowship in Advanced Implant Education – Implant Seminars-lecture and hands-on patient series by Dr. Garg
6. Accredited member of:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Middlesex County Dental Society
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- International Dental Implant Association
On a personal note, Dr. Bale cherishes the time spent with her very supportive husband and loving son. She finds immense peace in her daily practice of meditation and loves to pursue her hobbies in painting, sculpting, cooking, and dancing. She would also someday like to have her own organic vegetable garden and beekeeping in her backyard.