Covid-19 What to Expect
At this time, living is difficult for everyone as we move towards a new normal. We have all been affected by Covid-19 and we understand that here at Only Smiles Dental. We want our patients to feel safe and secure with making an appointment and coming in to see us. We have taken extra precautions to do this. Some of these include:
- Running Honeywell air purifiers in all exam rooms
- Running REME Halo In Duct Air Purifier for Office removing 99% of viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Utilizing spaced scheduling and seeing one patient at a time
- Screening all patients prior to treatment utilizing the Covid-19 questionnaire
- Having patients wait in their cars until their appointment time and bringing them directly into sanitized exam rooms
- Checking temperatures for patients and staff upon arrival daily
- Frequent hand washing between patients and throughout the day as well as using hand sanitizer for staff and patients
- Staff wearing extra layers of protective and safety equipment during visits
- Frequent cleanings and sanitation of exam rooms, equipment, doorknobs, and
shared surfaces between patients as well as throughout the day
- Weekly testing of our sanitation machines
We have always had a personalized patient treatment mindset and continue to do this throughout the situation we are facing. We are willing to discuss any of these extra precautions or answer any questions that patients might have and will continue to practice with the transparency we have always had. We are operating on our normal hours and would love to help you set up an appointment, just call us at 732-636-7110.
We strongly value all of our patients and appreciate your patience with us as we adjust to these new protective measures and as always work hard to keep you safe, healthy, and smiling.
– Dr. Bale and The Only Smiles Dental Team