Dr Daya Bale has been in the field of dentistry for more than 10 years, having first completed her dental education in 2003 from Nair Hospital and Dental College, Mumbai, India-one of the leading dental institutions in Asia, where she received her Bachelors in Dental Surgery. She received her DDS from New York University and upon graduation was inducted into the National Dental Honor Society- Omicron Kappa Upsilon which recognizes the top 10% of the graduating class.
Her other qualifications/accolades include:
- Honors in Aesthetic Dentistry, NYU
- She won the 2008 Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry Award by the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Certified Invisalign provider.
- Successful completion of The Implant lecture series by Dr Dennis Tarnow and Advanced Implant Restorative Course by Zimmer Institute.
- Accredited member of:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Middlesex County Dental Society
- American Academy of General Dentistry.
At the same time Dr Bale strongly feels that there is no substitute for humanity and old-fashioned customer service, even as dental technology continues to progress. She has never lost sight of the human element so essential to an outstanding dental experience. Her gentle touch, personable chair-side manner, and finely honed skills endear her to patients and serve as excellent models for the entire "Only Smiles Dental" team to emulate.