We treat you the way we would like to be treated!

Financial/Insurance Information

We believe your treatment should be based on your needs, not your insurance coverage. We also believe that you and your doctor, not your insurance company, should decide your treatment.

Office Policy about Finances & Payment Options

  1. Every effort will be made to offer you a treatment plan that suits your timetable, budget and still provides you the best possible dental care.
  2. We will be happy to submit claims to your insurance. Please update us on any changes with the policy, employment or insurance company information
  3. We advise you to be familiar with your insurance benefits as we will collect from you any deductibles and treatment costs that will not be covered by insurance. Payment for professional services is due at the time services are rendered.
  4. After 45 (forty-five) days, you are responsible for any balance on your account whether insurance has paid or not, so that you do not incur any additional costs through collection agencies. We will be glad to refund any excess amount if the insurance pays us.
  5. We at anytime cannot guarantee what your insurance will or will not cover.

Some Facts about Insurance:

1) No Insurance pays 100% of all dental procedures:
Many patients feel that their insurance pays for 90-100% of all fees. This is not true as most insurance only pay for 50-80% of the fees and the percentage is decided by how much you or your employer has paid for the coverage and/or the type of contract your employer has set up with the insurance company.

2) Benefits are not determined by our office:
You may have noticed that at times the insurance company reimburses the dentist at a lower fee than the dentist’s actual fee and states that the dentist’s fees are above the Usual Customary Rate (UCR) thus giving a misleading impression that your dentist is overcharging. On the contrary, the insurance companies are underpaying by having much lower allowable fees so that they can make a 20-30% profit.

3) Deductibles and Co-payments:
When estimating dental benefits, deductibles and copayments are to be considered. For e.g. Assume that the fee for service is $ 150 and this is considered allowable usual & customary fee by your insurance company. First a deductible (paid by you) applies which on an average is $50, leaving a balance of $100 out of which insurance covers 80% with the remaining 20% being patient responsibility. If the allowable UCR is less than $150, the benefits would be significantly lesser.


Download Patient Forms

Patient Information Form